1.4

I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible and smells chemical like not to mention they were all stuffed in a *** up box with the dye rubbing off on the white part and the strings.TERRIBLE DECISION 225 dollar loss cause they're shadetree and I just know I'm not getting a refund or a response.

And WTF is TBL??Fraudulent *** company and I will be notifying the makers of the genuine timberlands

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of timberland boots. DiscountTimberland needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timberland boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DiscountTimberland.

Had an Experience with DiscountTimberland?

Comments

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more